Friday, October 22, 2010

Guys!

It's sad to think.... That there seems to be more "players" these days then gentlemen. I don't know why I'm making a post on this. But this is a serious issue. Most girls haven't a clue about  the guy unless one of his buddies says something to her.So.... I said that to say. If you're a player,you better rethink your life choice.... Yes, there's a ton of pretty girls. BUT, if you're not serious move on without telling her. It isn't fair to her.If she gets a hold of your track record she isn't going to be happy.
lol.... i said my peace... sigh

7 comments:

  1. .... I over reacted.. But I learned to never let me guard down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many there really are also, it makes me sad to know that girls actually fall for them, even the ones I care a lot about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over reacting is good at times...so is never letting your guard down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say it Mandie, but you're so right. Like you said, you just need to keep your guard up and you'll be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOHN! You are the king of keeping your guard up and it's complicated! I just wish i couldve learned it from you sooner! I may have not gotten hurt! :( but i'm all good now! I have friends that care... so shows in this post! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I am so dramatic. But it takes the crappy guys to help you appreciate the "good" ones.

    ReplyDelete