Wednesday, March 16, 2011

:)

Wow! It's been forever since I've been on my blog. Everything in my life has been chugging along like normal. I must say for that I am thankful. The hardest thing right now is knowing something I have to do and talk about to someone and fearing what they may say. It's not that I'm afraid of talking to them, but just one little I'm not changing could kill the lights on everything that has brought us up to this point. At the end of most weeks I wish that I would've spent more time trying to fix my problems and deciding which ones were important and letting the rest alone... I think I'm finally beginning to understand myself. It's amazing I've lived for almost 18 years and I'm just now really beginning to learn about me. What I want in life, who I love and those that I can't get along with.Where I want to be right now. What\Who am I willing to fight for. After school, do I want to focus on my career or is marriage going to be apart of my future. In ten years, who do I want to be by my side. Who are my true friends. What are my interests and dreams. I guess as long as I learn from my mistakes and always keep Jesus first in my life and then others, I'll have a smooth ride...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment